CARE MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
Following a care planning assessment, we can individualize a plan or care tailored to your needs. Care Management is all about taking care of you and your family – what are your needs and how can we help you meet those needs in a kind, caring and safe manner. Care management is an ongoing service that can provide the following:
- A plan of care encompassing compassionate advice and realistic goals
- A caring 1:1 relationship between the care manager and the client and client advocate
- Monitoring for overall well-being and quality of life
- Referrals to appropriate health care professionals and community services
- Liaison for out-of-area family members
- Coordination of health care services, including tranportation to appoinments and interaction with health care providers
- Advice and assistance relating to a move to a more structured setting, if needed.
- Ongoing care management can include one or more visits per week. A schedule for care management visits and plan of communication with be indivudalized to meet the needs of the client and/or family.